Having trouble? These videos are designed to help you operate your heated shoe insoles.
Is Your Remote Control Not Controlling the Temperature Settings on Your Heated Insoles?
If your insoles fail to respond to your remote and you are unable to change the temperature settings, you should watch this.
Read more about this video
If your insoles fail to respond to your remote and you are unable to change the temperature settings, you should first check a few things:
- Make sure your heated shoe insoles are turned on by sliding the switch at the rear of each insole to the right (“on”) position.
- Make sure your heated shoe insoles are charged properly.
- Make sure you have removed the plastic tab from the front your remote control, which activates it.
- Make sure that when you press a button on the remote, the LED on the remote illuminates.
If you have checked all of these things, you may need to pair your remote to your insoles. Here is how you do that:
- Plug the global charger in an outlet.
- Make sure your heated shoe insoles are “on” (switch is in the right position).
- Insert the charging cable into the back of one insole two times quickly. Make sure the charging cable plug is inserted and removed completely into the insole jack each time. Repeat for the other insole.
- You will then see the LED on the rear of each insole flash at a regular rate.
- While it is flashing, press one of the buttons on your remote. Now your heated shoe insoles should be paired to your remote.
- To check this, press the buttons on your remote. The LED on your insoles should blink one time on no heat, two times on medium, and three times on high.